PipeCommander is a complete solution handling the scheduling, cataloguing and archiving the inspections of sewer systems. It supports the user in all possible aspects of the inspection process, from equipment management and data collection to 3D visualization and printing reports.
Some of the program features are:
- TV inspections of sewer pipelines, property connections and wells – to collect video material and static images,
- pressure tightness tests,
- measurement of the longitudinal inclination of a pipe section,
- measurement of the length and area of defects on the pipe wall,
- in-pipe temperature measurement,
- integration with GIS systems,
- support for digital maps, the mapping of sewage networks on maps or digital images, image editor,
- preparation of inspection reports along with printout and export to PDF,
- export of test results to numerous text formats and MS Excel,
- 3D presentation of test results,
- user-friendly synchronization of test results between the computers in CCTV inspection vehicles and the head office,
- the application language change on the fly.